We are conveniently located one block off River Road
at the 66th Avenue E. Bridge.
Click the address for map & directions:
6502 52nd ST E
Puyallup, WA 98371
|Corn Maze:||$6/person (3 and under free)|
|$5/person for groups of 15+ (Please purchase tickets as a group and not individually)|
|Sling Shot:||$1 per shot|
|Hayride:||$3/person (1 and under free)
$2/person for groups of 15+ (Please purchase tickets as a group and not individually)
Open September 27th - October 31st
At Picha's Pumpkin Patch, we offer fall family fun on the farm. There's nothing scary about this pumpkin patch and our prices are family friendly too! As part of your family, dogs are welcome, but please keep them on a leash and clean up after them. (Note: In consideration of ALL visitors, dogs are not allowed in confined areas—the maze and hayride.)
Here are some of the fun fall activities you get to experience at Picha Farms:
- Wander the fields and pick your perfect pumpkin. Fields are muddy, so wear appropriate shoes/rain boots so you can enjoy everything our patch has to offer.
- Stroll through our seven-acre corn maze. Your mission? Find the answers to eight trivia questions hidden throughout the maze. If you can find all eight, you win a prize!
- Try your hand at the best slingshot in the Puyallup Valley. Hit the target and win 15 pounds of free pumpkin!
- Relax and enjoy a weekend hayride as you meander through the fields of pumpkins. (Hayride offered daily beginning October 10.)
- Celebrate a birthday. Host a team gathering. Just email us to reserve a picnic table under our canopy.
- Sip on a latte or hot apple cider; munch on kettle corn or yummy carmel apples; and chow down on gourmet hot dogs from local vendors including Great Northwest Popcorn, Housewife Hotdogs, and Curbside Coffee. (Weekends & Oct. 10th only.)
- And, before you leave, remember to stock up on gourds, cornstalks, mini hay bales, and squash.
Hours of Operation
Weekdays: 3 to 6pm. Weekends: 10am to 6pm.
(Maze closes to new entries at 5:30pm)
Debit & Credit available. Cash & Checks also welcome.
IMPORTANT NEWS: LIVE music featuring local bluegrass/country band High and Lonesome, 12:00 - 4:00pm, Saturday, October 18th and 25th!
To ensure a positive pumpkin patch experience, please don't leave valuables in your car during your visit.
Picha Farms also sells pumpkins wholesale.
If you are interested in buying pumpkins in wholesale quantities, please contact Dan and Russ Picha at [email protected].